Sunday 6 May 2012

Taxi Mum

I have decided that I can't waffle on about autism all the time, therefore I am expanding my horizons! :)


I came across the following site and thought it sounds like great fun.....  It's called Six Word Saturday and it's hosted by Cate at Show My FaceYou describe your Saturday or a part of it, in six words.

My six words came to mind very easily. I seemed to spend the day in the car, shipping my teenager here and there. The back drop to my words indicate where I would rather be.... xx




6 comments:

  1. Yay for mums, for unconditional love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ann, that's for sure! :)
      Thank you for your comment. x

      Delete
  2. It is always fun to drop them here and there, LOL. I remember how much time I had available when my son got his driver's license :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh shudder, I am not too sure that I am ready for my teenager to get his driver's licence!! :)
      However, as you say.... you have a lot more time on your hands!

      Delete
  3. As a lone parents with three kids and two with special needs I always felt guilty that I couldn't do as much taxiing as I would like, when I did, I found that it was often the best time to talk to my teen (except when she had ipod plus headphones on of course!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Blue Sky
    I think teenagers are the same world wide... once they plug into that iPod, then they are goners!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a comment ~ I will always reply! x